Free Agents

adam

Would you guys be happy with something like this for free agency:

Trumaine Johnson, CB (28)

Andrew Norwell, OG (26)

Sheldon Richardson, DT (27)

Albert Wilson, WR (25)

Trey Burton, TE (26)

First it seems quite likely that we're going to pay Fuller more than anyone on this board thought we would. Put him there instead of Johnson. I think there is little difference between the two so I just prefer to keep who we know.

I don't see Pace spending big money on Norwell. I wouldn't necessarily mind if he did but I think that cash goes to signing either a top WR or a 2nd tier FA CB. Right now it seems quite likely that Allen Robinson becomes a free agent given his latest tweets. I think Pace goes all in if he hits the market. He can still bring in Wilson to fill out the WR corps. Robinson, Meredith, Wilson, Inman/White compete for a job, drafted rookie, and #6 on the depth chart Bellamy. Everyone hates Bellamy but he's productive enough IMO for a core special teams player.

I don't like Sheldon Richardson and his arrest history. If we're going to gamble lets grab Muhammed Wilkerson in that slot, perhaps on a 2yr deal that pays him well enough guaranteed but leaves him a shot at another big money deal down the road.

Trey Burton = yes

Among Fuller, Burton, and Wilson all are largely steady good performers. The risk is with Robinson and Wilkerson. If Pace hits on 1 of them we're in good shape. Hit on both and lookout.

First it seems quite likely that we're going to pay Fuller more than anyone on this board thought we would. Put him there instead of Johnson. I think there is little difference between the two so I just prefer to keep who we know.

Right now it seems quite likely that Allen Robinson becomes a free agent given his latest tweets. I think Pace goes all in if he hits the market. He can still bring in Wilson to fill out the WR corps. Robinson, Meredith, Wilson, Inman/White compete for a job, drafted rookie, and #6 on the depth chart Bellamy. Everyone hates Bellamy but he's productive enough IMO for a core special teams player.

Among Fuller, Burton, and Wilson all are largely steady good performers. The risk is with Robinson and Wilkerson. If Pace hits on 1 of them we're in good shape. Hit on both and lookout.

Man, didn’t know much about this Robinson cat until I watched some highlight film on him. This guy is awesome! Reminds me of the AJ/Calvin Johnson/Josh Gordon big body type WR our team needs. Catches with his hands and is aggressive at the point of attack. Sign me up!!! Although I see he had a knee injury (MCL or ACL tear?) last year. Could be a problem. Sammy Watkins is another name mentioned in potential FAs. He helped Goff turn things around last year. Maybe he’s still got it in him to help Mitchell out?

As far as some of the names mentioned above; agree on most. Saw that Fuller was assigned the ‘transition tag’ today (whaatever that means) so I suspect he’ll be back next season.