Tier 3 Free Agents

AZ54

With the owners meetings completed and just a few weeks before the draft any remaining free agents are getting nervous to find roster spots.  This is where Pace often does a lot of work to fill out the roster.  I think he's done with big contracts except for any extensions he wants to do with our current players (reportedly Goldman, maybe Amos).   We have almost $28mil in cap space and have yet to cut Freeman which opens up another $3.5mil.  That leaves room to sign a "name" player on a decent low risk deal.   About the only "name" player I'm interested in is Jonathan Hankins because I think if his asking price drops low enough he can add some starter level depth while leaving room to allow either Bullard or RRH step up and take the starting job, should they play well enough to do so.  I wouldn't mind seeing a vet S, CB, OG added either.   Or do you think Pace is ok with who we have until after the draft?    

https://overthecap.com/free-agency