Chase Daniels QB

ASHKUM BEAR

Chase Daniels was on the Bear Report today which  is on 670 the Score. I believe the Bears nailed this signing just by the way he spoke. He knows his role is to help prepare Mitchel Trubisky and he is fully engulfed. He spoke with certainties about how he wants things done and talked strongly on how advanced Mitchel already is.  He learned from sitting behind Brees and Alex Smith. I believe the transition will go great since Chase already knows and understands Nagy and he can fill the gaps for Mitchel. 

Also I took note on how important and it was stressed about having a strong run game. With the way it was stressed, do not count out the Bears drafting a RB. It wasn't mentioned, but it is what I read into it.  If we can gain another pick around the 3rd, I can see a top RB like Penny.  

It is NFL draft month and I am almost more excited to see the team on the field than see who they pick. The tides are turning.

13 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I’m just glad that Mark Sanchez is (or soon will be) gone.  Don’t care what Daniels contributions on the field are.  As long as he’s the alternative to Sanchez, he can stay forever. 

I hope he never sees the field. Butt fumble can go to Cleveland and groom there QB.