J. Sweat

D. Ejiofor

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo

Ade Aruna

Hercules Mata'afa

Jeff Holland

Dorance Armstrong

Joe Ostman

If we dont get Sweat or Ejiofor  in the 4th, I would love to pick up Mata'afa in the fifth.

10 hours ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

Nothing gets me too excited in 4th. If we had more picks, I’d actually take Falk but we don’t have enough draft capital to use one of our picks on a QB. 

Last year we picked Eddie Jackson and Tarik Cohen in the 4th round.  Jackson should be our starting free safety for years to come and Cohen will be an electrifying playmaker under Nagy. 

That’s a damn good haul.  I’m excited for what today brings.  

2 hours ago, bradjock said:

Last year we picked Eddie Jackson and Tarik Cohen in the 4th round.  Jackson should be our starting free safety for years to come and Cohen will be an electrifying playmaker under Nagy. 

That’s a damn good haul.  I’m excited for what today brings.  

Great point.  Just saw where 64.7% of all NFL players were NOT drafted in the first 3 rounds.

55 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

the next two rounds is Paces playground, finding Howard,Cohen, Jackson,Kwiat, and Amos were all in the 4th or 5th.

if Pace get two more players in the same caliber of Howard, Cohen, Jackson this will be one hell of a draft. If Tru turns out to be a Franchise QB the Bears are set to make some noise.