OTA's

AZ54

While our offense is in it's infancy learning an entirely new playbook, along with numerous new players getting to know each other, the D looks to take another step forward.  There aren't many things ever worth noting at this point in the offseason except that this offense is ...different.  Consistency on offense will take quite a bit of time but the big play potential already has our defense taking notice.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/why-bears-d-is-rallying-around-qb-mitch-trubisky-i-want-to-win-a-championship/

Amukamara...

“They’re throwing a lot of different looks at us, and that’s just Nagy’s offense,” he said. “If I was a receiver I would love to play in this offense, just because you get to do so many different things, and you get so many different plays. It just looks fun over there.”

Trevathan...

“It’s going to be tough, but those guys, they got the right pieces,” he said. “I like what I see out there. When somebody makes a play, they’re gone. Everybody can run over there.

“It’s the right fit for Mitch, it’s the right fit for the receivers, the running backs.”

The defense will take another step forward and be our glue until the offense catches up. In two years our offense will be top 5 in the league and the D will be rolling along. I am always an optimist but this year seems different, can't let the Debbie downers on this site get me down and their are a few.

1 hour ago, Stinger226 said:

The defense will take another step forward and be our glue until the offense catches up. In two years our offense will be top 5 in the league and the D will be rolling along. I am always an optimist but this year seems different, can't let the Debbie downers on this site get me down and their are a few.

Your mouth to God's ears! Yes, oh yes!