Offense Coming Together

AZ54

There are some early signs the offense is starting to come together.   Anthony Miller is going to surprise a lot of people this season.  I can include myself in that group as I wasn't that high on him in the draft process although the 2nd Rd seemed to be the right value for him.   He's going to line up against other team's second or third best CB and that looks more and more like a huge advantage for the Bears.  It also appears that Trubisky is starting to feel more confident in this new WR group considering all the tight window throws he completed today.  

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/postcard-bears-training-camp-allen-robinson-anthony-miller-mitch-trubisky 

There's very little discussion here but the practices on Sunday and Monday were excellent for the offense.  Trubisky is starting to put it all together and instead of trying to place the ball  as he did earlier in camp he's just slinging it into tight gaps in the defense.  Plus he seems to be building a very good connection and trust with Robinson, not to mention Anthony Miller.  

If you aren't able to catch some of the videos out of camp Jordan Howard continues to catch the ball much better than last year.  This one may look like nothing much but last year he'd have either dropped this ball, or come to a complete standstill to make the catch.  This year he has the ability to flip his hips while getting his hands in the right spot to catch ball and quickly and smoothly transitions to running upfield.  Defenders will have to be a step closer to him this year on pass coverage or he'll make them pay.