Grasu on trade block

AZ54

With Watford already cut the final pieces of the Oline are starting to take shape.  I'll be surprised but happy if we can get anything at all for Grasu.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/08/27/philadelphia-eagles-doug-pederson-super-bowl-lii-defense-hangover-carson-wentz-injury-week-1

"Who could be moved? Colts OT Austin Howard, Raiders OT Jylan Ware, Eagles OG Chance Warmack and Bears C Hroniss Grasu were among the names I’ve heard as available, with Howard and Warmack carrying extensive starting experience."

2 hours ago, adam said:

It really depends on where Daniels ends up and what they think of Kush. I would be surprised if a team actually traded for him when they can just acquire him for nothing if he is cut.

It seems clear to me that Daniels will be our starter at LG but I don't know if that happens on the road in week 1.  Kush hasn't played well and I'd rather just go with the upside Daniels has.  

8 hours ago, adam said:

Grasu cut, probably to clear a roster spot for Mack. 

In the world of football decisions this one was as easy as it gets. Really I'm glad we finally have the proper depth to move on from Grasu.   Same thing with Crevon LeBlanc.  The bottom end of our roster is starting to have better quality.   

10 hours ago, AZ54 said:

In the world of football decisions this one was as easy as it gets. Really I'm glad we finally have the proper depth to move on from Grasu.   Same thing with Crevon LeBlanc.  The bottom end of our roster is starting to have better quality.   

Yeah, great point. The entire roster from top to bottom is getting better. 

I go back to my time in Bourbonnais when he walked right in front of where I was sitting and just didn't look healthy and seemed headed to the locker room, when I remarked to the group of fans that I was amongst that I thought he would be cut and explained that his health and versatility would be the reason. I'm not surprised at all and he is Pace's highest draft pick cut from the team.