How do Bears Measure Up?

AZ54

6 hours ago, jason said:

I don't believe that "if he throws it there will be an interception"-BS. Everyone saying that must have been away for a snack break when Trubisky threw a rocket into triple coverage and completed a ball to Robinson in a window smaller than Chris Collinsworth's sphincter after a night with Aaron Rodgers.

Nobody said that.  They said, could have.  I truly believe if he saw it develop, he would have attempted the throw.  Unfortunately, he saw it too late.  IMO, hindsight should have told him to tuck and run for the first down.

8 hours ago, jason said:

I don't believe that "if he throws it there will be an interception"-BS. Everyone saying that must have been away for a snack break when Trubisky threw a rocket into triple coverage and completed a ball to Robinson in a window smaller than Chris Collinsworth's sphincter after a night with Aaron Rodgers.

If he throws when he saw it as part of his progressions then it's an INT.  If he sees it first and throws it on time it's an easy TD.  

True, but if he had more time simply working with the offense in 'game time' mode, he'd be that more in tune and better prepared to deal with changes like that.  Just to be clear, I don't blame him (Trubisky) solely for the loss, Nagy had a lot to do with it. 

And yes, I feel the Bears must win next week against Seattle to not only redeem themselves but not make Mack think he made a mistake in signing with this team.  lol.

I do not believe 30 more snaps matter to the development of MT. As I look at the landscape, we are the healthiest we have ever been going into the season. Remember if we played MT, then the other starters would be out there and maybe a key injury. I think Nagy knows it will take some time for all of this to fall in place so he was cautious. In the overall picture, it just doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I do not believe 30 more snaps matter to the development of MT. As I look at the landscape, we are the healthiest we have ever been going into the season. Remember if we played MT, then the other starters would be out there and maybe a key injury. I think Nagy knows it will take some time for all of this to fall in place so he was cautious. In the overall picture, it just doesn't matter.

So... you’re convinced that had Trub played more snaps in the preseason he would still be off on many of his timing routes, throwing over the heads of his receivers and have less tendency to want to run instead of trusting his receivers? Whom by the way he would have had more time to get familiar with.  Ok.  

I think in a game situation, he is not throwing 30 passes in 30 snaps. In the preseason he had chemistry with Trey Burton but you will notice, Burton only had one catch. If I was head coach, I would have played him more in every game, but I am just a fan and my decisions will not cost my job as a fan.