Bucs at Bears Game Thread (12pm CST, FOX, CHI -3)

adam

Strength vs Strength, Our Defense vs Their Offense

I think this comes down to which Fitzpatrick shows up. He started to turn the ball over last week, which bodes well for us. However, Fitz has over double the passing yards than Trubisky in the same amount of games and only 6 more completions. 410 passing yards per game seems unsustainable, so Fitz should trend down from that high. 

Our offense will need to score more than 16 to win.

Bears 24-20

:bears

For me Kevin Toliver will be the one to watch.  We know the potency for TB is their passing game right now.  And with Amukamura out, it looks as though the UDFA out of LSU is up. Some say he has a similar style of play to Peanut.  Wonder why that is?  ? 

739DEAFE-16AB-4C33-B14F-F0D104AC2784.jpeg

I suspect he’ll get help over the top from Jackson.

3 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Get to see this one in the stadium. Hope the D is up for the air attack they will bring. Trubisky will see pressure, but they give up a lot of yards in the air too. Hope to see Tru's coming out party to finish the season 1st qtr on a high note.

yes!

20 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Get to see this one in the stadium. Hope the D is up for the air attack they will bring. Trubisky will see pressure, but they give up a lot of yards in the air too. Hope to see Tru's coming out party to finish the season 1st qtr on a high note.

Patting myself on the back ;) Soldierfiled is electric right now! 

Welp, that was pretty much a perfect game on both sides of the ball. Trubisky FINALLY had one of those high ceiling games, and the Bears defense continues to dominate. Never would have anticipated this, but this is the kind of stuff I needed to see, particularly on offense, to allow me to relax a bit about this teams playoff chances. 

3-1 heading into the bye. Should be 4-0, but still #1 in the division. They need to take care of business against Miami, but that NE game is already getting me excited.

38 minutes ago, Bears4Ever_34 said:

3-1 heading into the bye. Should be 4-0, but still #1 in the division. They need to take care of business against Miami, but that NE game is already getting me excited.

I bet it has Fangio and every Bear on D excited. But yea, don't look past the Dolphins.