Bucs at Bears Game Thread (12pm CST, FOX, CHI -3)

adam

18 hours ago, Boston Boxer said:

its good to see us beating teams we should.  That was a fun game to watch but TB is a terrible team.  We should handle Miami and keep this going 

Defensively there are the worst but offensively they were the top passing offensive in the league. We should be in every game the rest of the year because of our defense. The Rams and Patriots are going to be tall hills to climb but they are not unbeatable. GB plays here, and we have the back to back with Minn and Detroit. The deeper we get into the schedule the more consistent we get on offense. Injures aside, we should be up for taking the Division and definitely be in the playoffs.

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, Stinger226 said:

If MT has a good game today, can the Nelly Negatives jump on board.

Not one game does a career make.  I think for the "Nelly Negatives to jump on board" you'd need to see measured and sustained progress.  Similar to how Cutler would play lights out in one game then stink it up the next.  With Trubisky its fair to say this last game could be a measure of things to come, or not.  But we certainly have increased optimism because he can play that good, even if it was against the worst rated pass defense. 

22 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

4000 no shows. People were leaving mid 4th early too.  Guess they wanted to watch the Cubs?

Bowlingtwig and I were there. I don't know how there were 4,000 no shows.  The stadium was packed and it got really loud. The rain started at the end of the 3rd quarter and we left mid 4th.  

Peace