First Quarter notes:

Stinger226

I seen where Charles Leno  has only gives up 4 pressures this year, no sacks , no QB hits.

He has played Matthews, Jones and Jason Pier-Paul, I would have to say he has done well.

Blair Nichols, RHH, Bullard, and Arron Lynch are good players.

Goldman, Mack are studs, Smith and Floyd have played well.

We have a lot to look forward to on the D.

1 hour ago, BearFan NYC said:

Don't forget Hicks and Jackson!

FWIW, I'm waiting to see what kind of suspension Hicks is going to get for shoving a ref. I think we have great depth now. So a game off might even be a good thing.

35 minutes ago, ChileBear said:

FWIW, I'm waiting to see what kind of suspension Hicks is going to get for shoving a ref. I think we have great depth now. So a game off might even be a good thing.

Taylor Lewan did the exact same thing last year and was not suspended for any games, just disqualified for the current game. Looking at both plays, it is hard to see where Hicks' would warrant additional punishment. 

One thing I have noticed on the RPO plays, Mitch has rarely kept the ball (if at all), and on almost every play, no one follows him. To keep the defense honest, he needs to take a few of those even if it is for only a short gain and slide. 

Shhhh, Bill the brain is watching...

14 minutes ago, adam said:

One thing I have noticed on the RPO plays, Mitch has rarely kept the ball (if at all), and on almost every play, no one follows him. To keep the defense honest, he needs to take a few of those even if it is for only a short gain and slide.