I'm Curious...

Mongo3451

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

How much conversation has transpired this week between Nagy and Reid?

Trust this, Reid wants us win badly enough to offer a ton of assistance.  

Let the games begin!

A NE loss helps everyone it seems, and I am sure a little bit of this goes on around the league. 

NE is on fire lately, 38, 38, and 43 points scored in their last 3. They are 4-0 when they score 27 or more, and 0-2 when they score 20 or less. We are 3-0 when we allow 17 or less and 0-2 when we allow 24 or more. 

So we have a chance if we can limit them to 24 or less. 

3 hours ago, adam said:

A NE loss helps everyone it seems, and I am sure a little bit of this goes on around the league. 

NE is on fire lately, 38, 38, and 43 points scored in their last 3. They are 4-0 when they score 27 or more, and 0-2 when they score 20 or less. We are 3-0 when we allow 17 or less and 0-2 when we allow 24 or more. 

So we have a chance if we can limit them to 24 or less. 

the key to this game is limiting the intermediate passing plays. if we use a soft zone it could get ugly on quick outs with our DB's giving a lot of cushion.

3 hours ago, Lucky Luciano said:

the key to this game is limiting the intermediate passing plays. if we use a soft zone it could get ugly on quick outs with our DB's giving a lot of cushion.

My hope is that we press and dare Brady to beat us deep.  I know that's asking for trouble, but it's a gamble that can pay off if we can hit Brady multiple times.