Jets at Bears Official Game Thread (Sun, Oct 28 12:00 PM CDT/CBS/Bears -9)

adam

After two straight losses, this is a must win if we want to have any chance at making the playoffs. If we can't beat the Jets at Soldier Field, we do not deserve to sniff the playoffs. We are favored by 9 and need to dominate for 60 minutes and put this team away. 

I am hoping for a better game all around. Please just have Cunningham kneel for every kickoff kicked in the end zone. 

Bears 31-17

Detroit is playing Seattle, Green Bay is playing in LA against the Rams, and Minnesota draws New Orleans at home. They all could easily lose, giving us a chance to leapfrog back to the top of the Division.

:dabears

23 hours ago, adam said:

After two straight losses, this is a must win if we want to have any chance at making the playoffs. If we can't beat the Jets at Soldier Field, we do not deserve to sniff the playoffs. We are favored by 9 and need to dominate for 60 minutes and put this team away. 

I am hoping for a better game all around. Please just have Cunningham kneel for every kickoff kicked in the end zone. 

Bears 31-17

Detroit is playing Seattle, Green Bay is playing in LA against the Rams, and Minnesota draws New Orleans at home. They all could easily lose, giving us a chance to leapfrog back to the top of the Division.

:dabears

I agree 100%.. must win.  

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/140607-sam-darnolds-growth-could-be-stunted-by-jets-mounting-injuries/

7 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I think this will solidify his starting status. We have a good shot at winning 3 of the next 4 games to put us back in a playoff picture. Bears win 37- 9

Gracias a dios we have some depth AND talent at OL for a change. Hope this kid takes full advantage of the oportunity.

Unless Howard does something explosive, I am starting to think he is not going to be that valuable going forward. On some of his runs, a simple cut-back and he would have a huge gain, but he misses it and gets 2 yards.  Really odd, he is also not running as hard as I remember him running. Breaking very few tackles. 

1 hour ago, adam said:

Unless Howard does something explosive, I am starting to think he is not going to be that valuable going forward. On some of his runs, a simple cut-back and he would have a huge gain, but he misses it and gets 2 yards.  Really odd, he is also not running as hard as I remember him running. Breaking very few tackles. 

Nah.  That last drive was one of the best I’ve seen this year.  Yes to include Trubiksy and his nice pressure plays (that second gain to Miller being the nicest).  But Howard went 4-34 and a TD in that series.  He’s still valuable.  Just need better blocking up front. 

4 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Nah.  That last drive was one of the best I’ve seen this year.  Yes to include Trubiksy and his nice pressure plays (that second gain to Miller being the nicest).  But Howard went 4-34 and a TD in that series.  He’s still valuable.  Just need better blocking up front. 

I would like to think my negative comments will these guys to play better. Yeah, run blocking has been off for most of the year.

Fingers crossed that nothing broke with Kyle Long and it is a sprain and Kush should be ready to join the lineup next week.  Was hoping Kevin White could have made his debut and still waiting. He goes back to the pine with A-Rob rested. And how can he not learn his job, you would think the Bears would be tutoring him 24-7. Trubisky is coming along too, can he get 3500 yds and 30 tds?  He wasn't lights out today, but played well. Fly the W, Bears got the job done today. 

Good win today.  Jets were down a few players but so were we.  It was hard to figure out the wind conditions because at times it looked calm then I see kicks and passes drifting.  Nagy must have gotten in Mitch's ear at half time because in the 2nd half he was driving the ball much better.