Off Topic Jersey question

BearFan2000

So for our 2 year anniversary my wife wants me to pick out a Bears jersey.   I want to go with an orange Mack Jersey, but on the NFL shop online the only orange Mack jerseys (or any Mack jersey for that matter) are the ones with the screen printed name/number etc.  I don't see anywhere on the NFL shop to get the version with the stitched names/number, etc. like they used to sell as "authentic" vs cheap screen print.  I prefer the stitched as the screened ones crack and peel.  I noticed that there are different versions of the Nike jerseys.  Where the Limited and Elite both have stitched numbers/name.  But looks like the only one like that for the Bears is a Jordan Howard.  Seems odd to me that a superstar like Mack wouldn't be available as a stitched jersey.  I have found stitched orange Mack jerseys on eBay and other sites for way less than they would be on the NFL.com shop, which makes me leery of getting ripped off by a fake/knockoff.  

I tried to look and couldn't find one myself. I've never had an authentic but have had pretty good wear and tear on the screen print versions (albeit I pretty much never wash my Bear jerseys...I throw it over what I'm wearing and pretty much roll) and than don't ever stick them in the dryer (only time I need to wash is when I spill wing sauce or something on my jersey).

Dangerous...I went to the site and wanted to buy a Mack jersey....must resist temptation :)

I think Jerseys are a magnet for wing sauce among other food items.  I treat my Urlacher jerseys the same way, I just throw it on over whatever I have on.  It is a dangerous site what a great anniversary gift, a wife that supports your sports interest is a good wife for sure.  Maybe the screen printed ones have gotten better quality wise.  I've bought my jerseys off eBay in the past.  

I have both a screen printed one and a stitched one.  I really like the authentic stitched but it is heavy and I find I wear the printed one more often.  Tell the misses that if she really loves you she will let you get one of each..Just kidding of course.  I would get the style you like the best and not worry about how its made.

P.S.  I got both of mine with fictitious names and numbers.  But the stitched is  Nike NFL approved.  Maybe you could find a place that does that and just get Mack and his number done.  I got mine  over ten years ago both still hold up but were not that cheap.