Bears flexed again, Week 14 vs Rams now SNF

adam

On 11/14/2018 at 6:45 PM, adam said:

3 prime time games in 4 weeks, the league must be noticing something. 2 out of 3 at Soldier Field. If KC beats LAR, we could be playing for a first round bye at that point.

How friggin crazy would that be???  To go from dead last in our division at 5-11 last year to possibly being in a position to secure a 1 or 2 seed in the NFC playoffs?  Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, one game at a time but sure is nice to think that it's not out of the realm of possibility.  KC is humming, and so are the Rams but there are some chinks in the Rams armor.

Things got a little bit more ‘crazy’ when GB lost last night, to a team Chicago beat earlier this year.  As I was talking to a few co-workers about a few days ago, I don’t see GB as a factor for the NFC North crown this year.  Think it’ll be Minnnesota or Chicago.  Been a long time since we could think and talk that way.  

But they have to take one game at a time and “stack the wins” as coach Nagy has been preaching.  

16 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Things got a little bit more ‘crazy’ when GB lost last night, to a team Chicago beat earlier this year.  As I was talking to a few co-workers about a few days ago, I don’t see GB as a factor for the NFC North crown this year.  Think it’ll be Minnnesota or Chicago.  Been a long time since we could think and talk that way.  

But they have to take one game at a time and “stack the wins” as coach Nagy has been preaching.  

3rd and 2 and Rodgers threw the ball in the dirt.  I'd love to see him get the Trubisky treatment.  Calling Michael Lombardi!   

We have a long way to go but things seem to be lining up for us to win the division or at least make the playoffs. In 7 games we only have to go 4-3 to be 10-6 and that seems very doable. I think we surprise one of the Vikings game or LA game and pull an upset, preferable this week , but I think also we have a bad game and someone beats us we should have won. Detroit or maybe NY Gaints to keep us grounded to realize next year is the year we turn into the Rams or KC, this year is just a bonus.