NFC North Champs!

adam

First Division Title since 2010, best Division record since 2010, first 10 win season since 2012, +119 Point Differential biggest margin since +172 in 2006. Will have over 400 pts scored on the season (383 now), and have only done that in 2013 (Trestman), 2006 (SB), 1985 (SB), and 1965. We lead the league in TO Ratio, the last time we did that, 1985.

With a solid running game, and no bad turnovers on offense, this team has a chance to be special. Let's just pray that Jackson's injury is not too bad. 

Sure feels good!  What a good team win. Only negatives were the fake punt, the 3rd and short wildcat fumble, and Jackson getting hurt. But plenty to be happy with. Mitch looked much more calm and composed. I’m so glad it was us that broke His streak which I feel is inflated due his hug rate of throw aways.  Now for the second year he can watch the playoffs from home!  We got a monkey off our back today. Playoff bound for the first time since 2010. Bear Down!!!

7 hours ago, adam said:

This sums up the game nicely:

IMG_20181217_132859.jpg

Yes it does.  There was one shot I saw during the broadcast where right after his last sack (I think it was) Rodgers was walking over to the sideline, his shoulder pads all askew, jersey hanging off on one side...I looked at my wife and said ‘that right there sums up today’s game’.  And how sweet it is.  Still looking for a still on that shot.  

On 12/16/2018 at 6:38 PM, Stinger226 said:

All of this was suppose to be next years results. Since we have come this far, puck it, might as well make a SB run.

yup, this was supposed to be Trubisky's learning year, but then we signed Mack, and the window opened, and here we are at the end of the year, and Trubisky has learned a lot. He has more to go, but he might be ready to take the next step and lead this team deep into the playoffs.

The fact is that there is no team we can't beat. We would be a decent matchup for anyone, so yeah, we are legit super bowl contenders. Finally.