Good karma

Alaskan Grizzly

6 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Here is some good Karma

Du-gmt_UcAAURkb.jpg:large

Nice.  Couldn’t help but notice in this depiction that both Mack and Trevathan have the Captain ‘C’ on their unis yet in real life no one wears them.   I seem to recall some discussion early on about this and there were some captains that were designated.  Wanna say he was going to do something similar to how Trestman (urp...I just threw up in my mouth typing that) did with deciding each week on the captains.  Wonder what his philosophy ob that is?  

It’s possible that with the level of unity and the way this team cares and looks out for each other. Captain may be an unnecessary title. We’ve heard it from multiple players and coaches that this team has a unique bond. You hear words like special, brotherhood, and how they have each other’s back. Quite a contrast to the sheer disfuntion under Dr. Doom. What Pace and Fox started, and Nagy has done in changing the culture here is nothing short of amazing.