What a difference a year makes...

madlithuanian

It's been said many times in many forms this year already...but dang!   I am just so happy with the direction this team is going!  They are good and likable! 

Who knows what the playoffs has in store and how the team performs.    All I know, is I like our chances this round, and feel we have more than a "puncher's chance" if we are able to progress.  This is simply fun to watch!  

This is all free dessert with the meal!  

Cheers and Bear Down!

I never liked "hoping the other teams fumbles and we squeak out a win" - I got addicted to football watching the 1985 Bears, and they didn't hope to get a table scrap from another team's mistakes, they went out and took the game. In dominant fashion.

With a couple exceptions, like Brian Urlacher's performance against the Cardinals ("we let them off the hook"), this team hasn't dictated to anyone in decades. Now, at long last, we are a real team.

Of course we aren't the only real team in the league, there are maybe 4 or 5 of them. But we have the possibility of defeating, on our own terms, any team in the league, and the window is just opening, we are early on that path.

This is extremely fun to watch. I hope we go on a tear, and destroy the league for years to come. It's about time we had a dynasty in Chicago Football.