Playing GM, 2019

Stinger226

As of now we have 6 mil in cap space figuring the new cap limit will 189 million. 

Cuts:

Simms/6 mil

Ocho/ 2 mil

Mizzell/650 tho

Redo Longs contract/ save 2mil

Move  part of Mack's yearly salary to bonus add 2mil 

CAP SPACE-- 18.650 Mil

Resign:

RRH and Coward to RFA contracts 1. 3 mil

Witzmann 1year/ 1 mil

Braunnecker, DHC, and Scales to min salary 2.1mil

Ocho-1 yr/ 1 mil.

cut Parkey/ - 4 mil. 

CAP SPACE- ( RRH and Coward wont count against cap) 10.4 mil

Draft capital- 2.3 mil 

CAP SPACE 8.1 mil

FFAs moved to roster Nall/ RB, Joesph/CB, Mincy/CB, Jones/ K,  Allen/ OG (  minimum Ss that won't count against cap)

FA signings: 

Vaccaro/ SS  had some big years in NO played in Tenn last year after starter got hurt. 1yr/ 2 mil prove it deal 

Jimmy Ward/SCB lost his way in SF as a high pick,  turn the slot job over to him and let him prove himself  2 yr/ 4 mil 

Shane Ray/OLB never shined as an every day player in Den, has pass rush ability as the 3rd option. 1yr/3 mil

TY Mongomery/ RB 1yr/ min deal been lost in Batl, giving him a chance to have a fresh start 

Draft:

3rd--- B. Benzchawel G/T Wis played guard but the size to play RT also. The heir apparent to Long. I year early.

4th--Amarti Hooker/SS/Iowa productive sound tackler. 

5th-- Tony Pollard/ RB/MEP  perfect fit for our offense 

7th-- Dawson Knox/TE/ MISS under rated potential 

7th-- Cole Tracy/K/ LSU  don't think I need to say anything with this pick.

Positions of need

S -- we have Bush coming back, resigned DHS for depth , added Vaccaro for fresh start, drafted Hooker

CB- moved Joseph and Mincy to roster, added Ward to mix for Slot

Pass Rush- resigned Ocho for depth, have Fitts and Irving for potential,  added Ray for prove it deal

OL--  drafted BB, brought Coward and Witzmann back. resigned Coward, brought up J. Allen off PS

TE-- Burton and Shaheen back, brought back Braunnecker and drafted Knox

RB- Howard and Cohen back, signed Ty Mongomery and drafted Pollard. 

Will bring in UDFA to find a punter , signed Jones and drafted Tracy for K

TAKE YOUR TURN at GM

18 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

As of now we have 6 mil in cap space figuring the new cap limit will 189 million. 

Cuts:

Simms/6 mil

Ocho/ 2 mil

Mizzell/650 tho

Redo Longs contract/ save 2mil

Move  part of Mack's yearly salary to bonus add 2mil 

CAP SPACE-- 18.650 Mil

Resign:

RRH and Coward to RFA contracts 1. 3 mil

Witzmann 1year/ 1 mil

Braunnecker, DHC, and Scales to min salary 2.1mil

Ocho-1 yr/ 1 mil.

cut Parkey/ - 4 mil. 

CAP SPACE- ( RRH and Coward wont count against cap) 10.4 mil

Draft capital- 2.3 mil 

CAP SPACE 8.1 mil

FFAs moved to roster Nall/ RB, Joesph/CB, Mincy/CB, Jones/ K,  Allen/ OG (  minimum Ss that won't count against cap)

FA signings: 

Vaccaro/ SS  had some big years in NO played in Tenn last year after starter got hurt. 1yr/ 2 mil prove it deal 

Jimmy Ward/SCB lost his way in SF as a high pick,  turn the slot job over to him and let him prove himself  2 yr/ 4 mil 

Shane Ray/OLB never shined as an every day player in Den, has pass rush ability as the 3rd option. 1yr/3 mil

TY Mongomery/ RB 1yr/ min deal been lost in Batl, giving him a chance to have a fresh start 

Draft:

3rd--- B. Benzchawel G/T Wis played guard but the size to play RT also. The heir apparent to Long. I year early.

4th--Amarti Hooker/SS/Iowa productive sound tackler. 

5th-- Tony Pollard/ RB/MEP  perfect fit for our offense 

7th-- Dawson Knox/TE/ MISS under rated potential 

7th-- Cole Tracy/K/ LSU  don't think I need to say anything with this pick.

Positions of need

S -- we have Bush coming back, resigned DHS for depth , added Vaccaro for fresh start, drafted Hooker

CB- moved Joseph and Mincy to roster, added Ward to mix for Slot

Pass Rush- resigned Ocho for depth, have Fitts and Irving for potential,  added Ray for prove it deal

OL--  drafted BB, brought Coward and Witzmann back. resigned Coward, brought up J. Allen off PS

TE-- Burton and Shaheen back, brought back Braunnecker and drafted Knox

RB- Howard and Cohen back, signed Ty Mongomery and drafted Pollard. 

Will bring in UDFA to find a punter , signed Jones and drafted Tracy for K

TAKE YOUR TURN at GM

I like it.  I'm not a big fan of taking an OG in Rd 3 but based on his game against Ohio State he looks ok.  Ideally Harry can get him to move laterally better but he has the vision and power you want.  I don't think Hooker will be there in the 4th and I'd prefer to keep the names the same and take Hooker in the 3rd, BB in the 4th.  It's quite possible BB will still be there.  

I hadn't seen Pollard at all but he fits and would be a great replacement for Mizzell.   Just his first catch alone in this highlight film is enough.   There are other highlight films of him more snaps at RB/KR.  His versatility on all aspects (RB, KR, WR) is a great fit for the 3rd RB position.