Are we set at RB

Stinger226

We have  Howard,  Cohen,  Davis and Patterson. If we trade Howard on draft day,  we in turn will draft a RB. Even if we don't make a trade we are still going to draft a RB, so we go into camp with 4 or 5 plus Nall is still a practice squad nominee. 

Last year we ran the ball 468 times. As the offense progresses we end up with more overall plays so I will leave this number about the same. 

HOWARD or draft pick-- 200 Carrie's

Cohen had 117 last year,  so we give him 100

Davis-- 100

Patterson-- 40

Trubisky  had 67 last year,  but let's say 40 this year.

Nagy likes to mix it up so I think it will not be a load type of back anymore. I think Davis is capable of being the 200 Carrie's guy in our offense.  I have watched every tape I can find on him and I think at 219 lbs  and few injuries history , he can be the guy. 

In the draft,   I like,   in order of importance, Henderson/ Memphis 

Sanders/PS

Love/ Stan

Pollard/ Memphis 

I think the Alabama RBS are gone,  and probably Henderson and Sanders.  So my choices would be Love in the 4th round or Pollard in the 5th. 

So I would target Pollard in the 5th given us 3 and 4 to fills what ever needs we don't fill in FA.

So I predict we get a 5th for Howard on draft day. and draft Pollard in the 5th.

So Davis- 200

Cohen- 100

Pollard- 100

Patterson and Trubisky-- 80

Gabriel,  Miller-- 10

5 hours ago, madlithuanian said:

I don't think we are remotely set.  Getting there.  Howard may or may not be here.  We may still kick some tires on FA's, and we more than likely will draft someone.   

For some reason, I still would love for the Bears to draft Love. He was my gut feeling early on.  Which ever way Pace goes I would buy in on.  

On 3/14/2019 at 7:10 PM, jason said:

If the Bears keep Howard, they are set. And that's why they shouldn't move him.

If they get rid of him, then obviously they are not set.

I don't think he goes anywhere unless or until we have a replacement.  That could all happen in a single trade.