Bears Pack Opener...

Mongo3451

It's pretty cool we get to start off the 100th season with the oldest and most bitter rivalry.

On a side note: my father has never been to Soldier Field and let me know it was on his bucket list.  If anyone has info about available tickets, please let me know.  Also, are there handicap entrances that he can utilize?  He can walk, but doesn't have the easiest time with it.

3 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

It's pretty cool we get to start off the 100th season with the oldest and most bitter rivalry.

On a side note: my father has never been to Soldier Field and let me know it was on his bucket list.  If anyone has info about available tickets, please let me know.  Also, are there handicap entrances that he can utilize?  He can walk, but doesn't have the easiest time with it.

EPIC!  

I'm positive there are handicapped entrances and assistance.  Check the Soldier Field FAQ's.

What a way to open the season. Most of us assumed that we would open up playing the Pack, but I didn't expect to open the entire NFL season on Thursday against them. 

What more could you want? The Bears are not going to allow what happened last year in Week 1 occur again. 

Another minor benefit, a couple of extra days off for Week 2. One time where a Thursday game is not a short week.