Chet Coppock

Bill

Long time fan of his.  Sorry to see someone my age die from something tragic as a car wreck.  Had not heard of him for years since leaving the midwest over 30 years ago but did enjoy him when I heard him.  Funny and sad how one can hear someones voice in their head.  Kinda like the mouth.  Morton Downey.  Don't know where that came from.   But both aird in Chicago at one time or another.  Oh and another Dick Beondie.  WLS.  "The way women skirts are going they are going to have to part their hair in two places soon."  Will that get me banned here like it got Beondie from WLS a long time ago.  For those of you who never lived in the Chicago area I'm sorry for my old man rant.

Hey Bill I sure hope you don’t get banned.  With this group I don’t see it happening, they’re a solid bunch.  

Your recollection of Chet made me think of one of my favorite ‘straight talkers’ from yesterday; that guy Art Donovan.  I’d be willing to bet Art and Chet are selling out the Pealy Gate comedy club.