Practice Squad

AZ54

I'm just gonna throw this out there but I'd love to see Vedvik signed to our practice squad.  I'm not so sure it would help Piniero with his confidence but it would help me with my confidence.  

Others I'd like to see added:  

2)  Horsted

3)  Bunting

4)  Fitts...see if he can finally work his way into shape.  At some point you'd think the embarrassment of being pushed all over the field by TEs week after week would motivate a guy.  OTOH it might not be hard to find a better PS candidate at OLB than Fitts.  

5)  Nall...keep the clydesdale in the stable just in case.  

6)  Michael Joseph...he's improved a lot over last year but still has a ways to go to be NFL ready.  

7)  John Franklin III...he too has improved a lot over last year unfortunately he has an even longer way to go to be NFL ready.

8)  Bars....of course 

9)  Denmark...athletic stud who did nothing this preseason.   If it's a choice between him and Franklin III,  keep Denmark.  Franklin looks a bit soft in his game and if nothing else we know Denmark will hit somebody.  

10) Anyone not named Mizzell

1 hour ago, Stinger226 said:

Vaughters and Duck need to be kept.

Neither did anything for me.  Vaughters only looks good when he's not blocked.  in the future when he's stronger Duck might hang on with a team that runs a lot of  cover 2 or zone but  I don't think that's us under Pagano.  He has neither the speed nor size to matchup with NFL WRs.   In terms of quickness he's not close to what Duke Shelley can do on the field.  

1 hour ago, adam said:

I am so glad he is gone. He was a waste of a roster spot. 

Me too.  Perhaps MIzzell was a quick study on the playbook which may have made him good for scout team work but he simply lacks the physical skills needed to compete in the NFL.  Depending on what you think of Bray there are 4 to 7 players there that have potential to develop into depth players for us.  That's about all you can ask for on the PS.  

Jesper has the hands, can he run and block at TE weight?   

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/11/jesper-horsted/

who is the 6 year vet?

I thought PS players need to have two years or less of "accrued seasons" so one assumes there is a kind of redshirting process too, years the dont "accrue"

But a 6 year vet seems unlikely. who did I miss?