Packers lose AWESOME

Stinger226

Rodgers throws an Red Zone Interception (very similar to the Seattle one vs NE in the SB) to lose the game. He also threw a pass a few drives earlier right to a defender who dropped it.

What sucks is we should've beat GB, all we had to do is run the damn ball. Philly gashed them all night with Howard and Sanders. Howard barely had to do anything, he had huge holes to run in because of how aggressive the pass rush was. That Week 1 loss is on Nagy for sure now.

Makes this upcoming game very important.  Win and we have the same record as the Packers and we hand Minny a loss.  We're going to have to come out firing.  A win puts the vikings at 2-2, and us a half game behind the Packers tied at 3-1.  The lions being in first place is a mirage and won't last.

5 minutes ago, BearFan2000 said:

Makes this upcoming game very important.  Win and we have the same record as the Packers and we hand Minny a loss.  We're going to have to come out firing.  A win puts the vikings at 2-2, and us a half game behind the Packers tied at 3-1.  The lions being in first place is a mirage and won't last.

Lions also play KC, which should be a loss. That would put them at 2-1-1 behind us. We then go to London to play the Raiders while GB goes to DAL. So we have a great chance to be in first going into our bye at 4-1 (GB at 3-2). Philly looked very beatable and I am a little more confident about a win there in Week 9 than I was at the start of the season. Their defense looks like a shell over what they used to be. Also, GB looks like they got exposed. Just cover Adams and run on them and you will win by 20. The problem was Philly couldn't cover Adams, but they were able to run the ball. 

GB also plays DET in Week 6, so one of those teams will have an additional loss that week. MIN plays at NYG, then plays Philly in Week 6. If we beat them this week, they would be no better than 4-2 coming out of Week 6 but more than likely 3-3.

I am hoping for CHI 4-1, GB 4-2, MIN 3-3, DET 2-2-1 going into Week 7.

35 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Speaking of mirages; interested to see how this Daniel Jones kid works out.  Bears will Facebook off with them in late November, a week after traveling to SoCal to play the Rams. 

He is better than Eli (which is not saying much), and will have to play some games without Barkley.

We had high expectations coming out of the preseason, but the truth is we are still a ascending team and will be better as the season goes forward. The OL has been messy, but I think they get their act together as it fixes its parts. With Daniels moving to center I think there has been some communication problems that will be fixed soon. Long has lost it and soon will be replaced by someone, not Larson. Leno has ok except for penalties and will get his act together. Burton is getting healthier and is a key to our offensive scheme. Nagy will figure out getting Miller and Cohen more plays. Montgomery gets more involved going forward. Defensively we are a mirror to last year for its first 3 games. 

•Total Points Allowed: 55 •Total Sacks: 14 •Turnovers: 7 2019 Chicago #Bears Defense Weeks 1-3: •Total Points Allowed: 39 •Total Sacks: 11 •Turnovers: 6