Pace picks?

madlithuanian

Roquan Smith (concern about is mental state, potential to be great or wash out)
James Daniels (serviceable NFL player)
Anthony Miller (can't run correct routes)
Joel Iyiegbuniwe (no impact)
Bilal Nichols (injured, but good player)
Kylie Fitts (no impact)
Javon Wims (not allowed to play, but looks promising)
Mitchell Trubisky (?)
Adam Shaheen (injury prone, potential to be serviceable)
Eddie Jackson (home run)
Tarik Cohen (above average in 2017/2018)
Jordan Morgan (no impact)
Leonard Floyd (serviceable NFL player)
Cody Whitehair (serviceable NFL player)
Jonathan Bullard (washout)
Nick Kwiatkoski (serviceable NFL backup)
Deon Bush (special teams/backup)
Deiondre' Hall (special teams/backup)
Jordan Howard (good player)
DeAndre Houston-Carson (no impact)
Daniel Braverman (cut)
Kevin White (disaster)
Eddie Goldman (good player)
Hroniss Grasu (bust)
Jeremy Langford (no impact)
Adrian Amos (good player)
Tayo Fabuluje (no impact)

I was 10 days ahead of you on this Mad: 

If you watched Jackson only this year, would you call him a home run? At this point, I don't even know if you extend him and pay him Top 5 Safety money. For what? Cohen has tailed off and has become a gimmick player that Nagy uses in the wrong spots. Floyd is a bust for a top 10 pick (who you traded up for). Goldman is the best player Pace drafted.

Technically our best players on offense and defense are free agents. Robinson on offense (who is the only one worth a damn) and Mack, Hicks, and Trevathan other than Goldman. You cannot sustain success like that. Last year we took advantage of a last-place schedule, and got lucky on turnovers and defensive TDs. That well is dry. 

1 hour ago, adam said:

I was 10 days ahead of you on this Mad: 

If you watched Jackson only this year, would you call him a home run? At this point, I don't even know if you extend him and pay him Top 5 Safety money. For what? Cohen has tailed off and has become a gimmick player that Nagy uses in the wrong spots. Floyd is a bust for a top 10 pick (who you traded up for). Goldman is the best player Pace drafted.

Technically our best players on offense and defense are free agents. Robinson on offense (who is the only one worth a damn) and Mack, Hicks, and Trevathan other than Goldman. You cannot sustain success like that. Last year we took advantage of a last-place schedule, and got lucky on turnovers and defensive TDs. That well is dry. 

My apologies!  I do remember seeing your post earlier now!  Forgive my Monday plagiarism!  I didn't have my coffee before posting...  :P

Yeah, good point on Jackson...he hasn't done anything of note this year so far.   Cohen gives me Tavon Austin vibes.  So much potential, but so little performance.  Goldman is the one super solid, agreed.  But could the broken clock be correct twice a day?   

My Kool-Aid is dried up...