Kaepernick Tryout

adam

I think most people think he is better than most of the backups in the league and maybe a few starters but that is a big assumption. First he is athletic but he was never an accurate passer. Anyone that signs him will have hoards of  attention that will distract from the team. The questions will be( what is it like to play with the social justice warrior Kap), instead of (how are you going to slow down Aaron Rodgers). It will be a circus for the team. On saying that we should at least take a look, maybe he is better than Chase.( I wouldnt do it)

What kind of contract is he looking for? Do the Bears have that cap? What does it do to the future of the team cap wise? Then do the Bears cut Daniel or go with 3 QBs?  If he'd sign a low end prove it deal, it is possible but I think it is a dead issue since they don't seem to be sending anyone to the workout.  I think the team is what it is going into the offseason. 

Pass for many of the reasons previously mentioned.  3 years removed from the NFL, 32 years old, sub 500 starter last time he did play and got benched, opted out of his 49ers contract, cried foul when no one showed interest, he was a huge distraction as a player, that hasn't changed since he last played.  He's turned down contract offers, and seems to think he's worth somewhere in the area of 20 mil a year (no one's going to give him that). I agree with Mogo, his priority is not football he seems more interested in portraying himself as a victim.  

Politics and SJW stuff aside he's not worth it. I was listening to the Score not long ago and had to shut it off, don't know who the host was but he was railing on the Bears for not sending someone there and passing on a starter quality QB. Implying that by not sending someone to this "tryout" is admitting they don't care. He tried to make it sound like Kaep would be great fit and how good of a QB he is, yada yada.  If he was/is as good a QB as so many claim he is, and if he was as desperate to play in the NFL as he claims he is, he'd be on a team.  

4 hours ago, BearFan2000 said:

If he was/is as good a QB as so many claim he is, and if he was as desperate to play in the NFL as he claims he is, he'd be on a team.  

I gotta concur with BF2000 and Grizz on this. The entire league wouldn't look away from a possible franchise QB.

Watch Antonio Brown come back and play. If you're a Pro Bowl player, they want you. Period.

21 hours ago, BearFan2000 said:

Pass for many of the reasons previously mentioned.  3 years removed from the NFL, 32 years old, sub 500 starter last time he did play and got benched, opted out of his 49ers contract, cried foul when no one showed interest, he was a huge distraction as a player, that hasn't changed since he last played.  He's turned down contract offers, and seems to think he's worth somewhere in the area of 20 mil a year (no one's going to give him that). I agree with Mogo, his priority is not football he seems more interested in portraying himself as a victim.  

Politics and SJW stuff aside he's not worth it. I was listening to the Score not long ago and had to shut it off, don't know who the host was but he was railing on the Bears for not sending someone there and passing on a starter quality QB. Implying that by not sending someone to this "tryout" is admitting they don't care. He tried to make it sound like Kaep would be great fit and how good of a QB he is, yada yada.  If he was/is as good a QB as so many claim he is, and if he was as desperate to play in the NFL as he claims he is, he'd be on a team.  

I cannot stand the radio anymore.  It is 24-7 ragging on the cities teams.  I tune in to feel good not have someone downing my day.  I almost prefer twitter, I can slide right by the garbage. 

It was a sham, the whole purpose was to have Nike promote a commercial. He had the waiver on Weds to sign as far as no media. He waits to the last minute to try to make the NFL look bad. He is all about look at me, how serious can you take him to actually play for a team, when he is always promoting his own agenda.