Anthony Miller End Zone Kryponite

adam

Miller's numbers between last year and this year are fairly comparable, except for one huge hole, TDs.

Miller caught 7 TDs in 15 games last year, and thru 12, has yet to catch one. In other words he is due. I would not be surprised if he gets 2-3 in the next 4 games or has one of those Gabriel games where he gets 3.

2018 - 33-423, 7 TD
2019 - 38-489, 0 TD

He has a chance at 50+ receptions and over 600 yards. 

Miller has an interesting comp with Antonio Brown, both around the same size, Brown's two year totals were 85-1275, 2 TDs. So Miller would need 362 yards (91 per game) to match Brown after year two. He only needs 14 receptions to match him (3.5 per game) which seems much more achievable. He already has 5 more TDs than Brown had thru two years.

If you go to 3 years, Brown only had 66-787 and 5 TDS that year. If Miller keeps trending up, he should hit that mark easily. Brown exploded on the scene in Year 4, that's when he started a run of 100 catches and 1200 yards per year for 6 straight years before becoming bat shit crazy and wiggin out of the league. In terms of production, I am hoping Miller takes the same arch.

What do you think?

24 minutes ago, adam said:

Miller's numbers between last year and this year are fairly comparable, except for one huge hole, TDs.

Miller caught 7 TDs in 15 games last year, and thru 12, has yet to catch one. In other words he is due. I would not be surprised if he gets 2-3 in the next 4 games or has one of those Gabriel games where he gets 3.

2018 - 33-423, 7 TD
2019 - 38-489, 0 TD

He has a chance at 50+ receptions and over 600 yards. 

Miller has an interesting comp with Antonio Brown, both around the same size, Brown's two year totals were 85-1275, 2 TDs. So Miller would need 362 yards (91 per game) to match Brown after year two. He only needs 14 receptions to match him (3.5 per game) which seems much more achievable. He already has 5 more TDs than Brown had thru two years.

If you go to 3 years, Brown only had 66-787 and 5 TDS that year. If Miller keeps trending up, he should hit that mark easily. Brown exploded on the scene in Year 4, that's when he started a run of 100 catches and 1200 yards per year for 6 straight years before becoming bat shit crazy and wiggin out of the league. In terms of production, I am hoping Miller takes the same arch.

What do you think?

I like Miller but he needs to be more disciplined. I think he could be an outstanding player if he does. 

Peace