2017 NFL Draft QB Super Bowl - Week 16 Chiefs at Bears, 7:20PM, NBC, Bears +6, O/U 44

adam

Mahomes vs Trubisky, Reid vs Nagy, Butker vs Pineiro! A bunch of storylines this week, except the Bears at 7-7 have very little to play for while the Chiefs are essentially only jockeying for the #3 or #4 seed. The #4 seed gets Buffalo and the #3 seed gets Pittsburgh or Tennessee.

After that loss, and how it ended on the 2 yard line. I don't know how the Bears get up for this game. I am thinking the secondary gets torched by KC as no one can stay with Hill, Hardiman, or Kelce. Mahomes might be out at halftime with a huge lead.

The Bears have too many injuries and nothing to play for. The offense is still a mess, so it could get ugly.

I am thinking Chiefs 34-13. 

Now for the game, the team is getting embarrassed across the board. Trubisky looks like a high schooler compared to Mahomes. Mahomes makes most of his throws and Trubisky misses his. Trubisky has no touch or feel. It's that easy. 

1st and Goal and we get zero points? Seriously. 

Shutout well into the 3rd quarter. What a way to close out Soldier Field this year, with a shutout loss at home. 

The talk all week was how the team was motivated to support Mitch and have a good game on offense. Well that went out the window on the first play. This offense is addicted to 3 and outs.