Ebron is a Trubisky Fan

AZ54

He might as well just say come and get me. Ebron has been a classic talent tease for most of his career but he was very productive in 2018 with Luck as his QB.  He is just 26 too which is the age where most of us finally decided to give in and act like an adult.  

https://sportsmockery.com/2020/01/pro-bowl-te-sends-chicago-bears-cryptic-instagram-message/

He's going to cost to much for the position. Burton whether here or not gets 8 mil this coming year. You really think the bears are going to pay 18 to 20 mil for 2 TEs? Nope

Shaheen will be back in camp but no guarantee he sticks. 

Burton back hopefully healthy. 

Holtz and Hoested will be resigned. 

We have room for 1 new guy, I think a draftee. 

If we are going to spend cap space (FA vs draft) on TE, I would give the money to Hooper over Ebron. Ebron is too much of a head case and in all of the interviews, the team continues to look for high character guys. Ebron doesn't fit that mold. I would be open to it if he was asking for less money than Hooper and taking a discount to play for the Monsters.

2 hours ago, adam said:

If we are going to spend cap space (FA vs draft) on TE, I would give the money to Hooper over Ebron. Ebron is too much of a head case and in all of the interviews, the team continues to look for high character guys. Ebron doesn't fit that mold. I would be open to it if he was asking for less money than Hooper and taking a discount to play for the Monsters.

I liked Hooper for us back when he was in the draft.