Draft a Center?

AZ54

This is interesting and while it's PFF it's still telling that Daniels improved quite a bit back at his natural spot. Whitehair too is a better OG.  Maybe instead of focusing on drafting a RG early we should be looking to draft OC and move Whitehair to RG?   

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-offensive-line-rankings-following-2019-regular-season

A silver lining for the group came from James Daniels after he switched over to left guard. Daniels’ 73.9 overall grade at left guard ranked fifth among all qualifiers at the position.

With that said....this guy has a little Quenton Nelson style in the way he blocks.  

We need an agile LT to protect the QB and a road grading Right Tackle to run behind.

Here we are in 2020, with Nagy and Trestman's offenses in our rear view mirror, any second Jetson's cars and sex robots are gonna be normal, and all I want is a 1990s Dallas style offense.

If a OC is graded higher than any other OL at that draft spot , go for it. I think Daniels is headed back to OC. If we draft a RG,   I think Bars or Coward get a shot at playing OT. Leno and Massie aren't going anywhere but that doesn't mean they have to start. Some of our replacements are coming from people on the team, our cap situation is rigid to expect FAs and shallow draft capital to fill every position.