Dalton or Foles?

bradjock

The news is that we are trying to get one of them.  Both have a big price tag and both would cost a draft pick.  I would be good with either—but not at that cost.  I really have no preference.  

I gotta admit that I was hoping for Marcus Marriota.  But it looks like he’s signing with the Raiders.  

23 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

How does this affect Derek Carr’s value?  

What did the Raiders pay?   Why did Mariota go there?  Because he thinks Gruden is a QB guru?   The money will tell the story but if it's low it does not mean the Raiders are out of the FA QB market.  They might decide to go with someone like Bridgewater and move on from Carr.  

47 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

What did the Raiders pay?   Why did Mariota go there?  Because he thinks Gruden is a QB guru?   The money will tell the story but if it's low it does not mean the Raiders are out of the FA QB market.  They might decide to go with someone like Bridgewater and move on from Carr.  

I have not seen or heard any details.  That’s a damn good question.  I’d thinking Mariota would love to come to Chicago to challenge Trubisky.  In Last Vegas he’s a clear #2.