The Athletic Consensus Big Board

adam

13 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

It's  interesting that A. Davis is ranked higher than Chinn and Duggar  for safeties. 50, 54, 58 respectfully. 

Adam if you have a subscription to the Athletic, you can get Dane Buglers draft guide free.  You click it and the password is Bea$T20!

Yeah, that guide is impressive. He put a ton of time and effort into that thing. I am surprised he didn't sell it on Amazon as a real draft guide. With The Athletic being free right now, everyone can get that guide which I highly recommend.

Also, the password is case sensitive, so it's actually: Bea$t20!  

I've attached the guide to this post, no need for password:

2020_NFL_DRAFT.pdf

Did a couple of drafts off of this and in conjunction with the other thread you did with trade scenarios.  I remember liking options 1 and 2 respectively.  With that our first 6 picks are 47, 57, 104, 119, 163, and 196.  I stayed within slots on each pick.  The first pick is from Consensus, the second is from Evaluator.  If only one pick, they both agreed.

47  Michel Pittman WR

57  Ezra Cleveland OT,  Kyle Dugger SS

104  Brycen Hopkins TE, Amik Robertson CB

119  Darnay Holmes CB, Alex Highsmith EDGE

163  Trevis Gipson EDGE, Trey Adams OT

196  David Woodward LB

2 hours ago, adam said:

Yeah, that guide is impressive. He put a ton of time and effort into that thing. I am surprised he didn't sell it on Amazon as a real draft guide. With The Athletic being free right now, everyone can get that guide which I highly recommend.

Also, the password is case sensitive, so it's actually: Bea$t20!  

I've attached the guide to this post, no need for password:

2020_NFL_DRAFT.pdf

Thanks for sharing. I miss the PFW draft guide especially when Joel Buchsbaum was responsible for it. 

Peace

• adam pinned and featured this topic
  • adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic