One of my favorite sites for draft

Bill

OK it's late for me   I've had a few cocktails.  And I am both stupid and ignorant.   How do you get a mock draft out of a link that I thought was just a good site to look at collage players coming into the draft.  Their strong points and weak points.  Just wondering?

3 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

I could live with this draft.

20200422_210815.jpg

Shenault looks good on paper but why doesn't his lengthy injury history concern you, especially with our first pick and best chance to get a good long term starter?  We've already seen Miller struggle through his injuries and I'm not sure I want to take that risk at WR especially when there are so many very good options out there.  

https://www.cover1.net/nfl-draft-injury-impact-laviska-shenault-wr-colorado/

The Injuries: 

• 2018: right turf toe, required surgery
  • 2018: torn left shoulder labrum, required surgery
  • 2019: upper core muscle injury 

7 hours ago, AZ54 said:

Shenault looks good on paper but why doesn't his lengthy injury history concern you, especially with our first pick and best chance to get a good long term starter?  We've already seen Miller struggle through his injuries and I'm not sure I want to take that risk at WR especially when there are so many very good options out there.  

https://www.cover1.net/nfl-draft-injury-impact-laviska-shenault-wr-colorado/

The Injuries: 

• 2018: right turf toe, required surgery
  • 2018: torn left shoulder labrum, required surgery
  • 2019: upper core muscle injury 

I get it.  When I traded back there were 4 first round graded receivers left.  Low and behold the three I wanted most went bang bang bang, lol.(not to mention OT) Shenault is probably the most talented of all the receivers, so getting him in the second was worth the risk.