Sort of Bears related - Jay Cutler getting a divorce

adam

Just now, adam said:

Some crazy stuff must have happened when they were stuck quarantined on some island. Hate to see people get divorces, but it's hard to live your life in front of a camera every day. That has to get old.

Say what you will about Jay as a QB but I think he has good intentions as a human. Just wasn’t very good about putting on the face when in front of the camera.  Kristin strikes me as someone who is all about her and needs that camera in her life to function.  Makes me think she’s a Kardashian-lite.  

17 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Say what you will about Jay as a QB but I think he has good intentions as a human. Just wasn’t very good about putting on the face when in front of the camera.  Kristin strikes me as someone who is all about her and needs that camera in her life to function.  Makes me think she’s a Kardashian-lite.  

They have 3 kids, and that's who it affects the most. They have more money than they would ever need so why continue to tape every waking minute of your mundane day like people really care. Literally 90% of the viewers were to see Jay's antics. I bet he didn't want to take part in her show and like you said, she is all about her.

17 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I get the same vibe about both of them.  Jay never liked being in front of the camera.  The way he handles that dislike is what gives him this "don't care" persona. Viewing him that way I kinda get his sarcastic/snarky humor.  Kristin does definitely come off as a narcissistic type that needs to elicit the approval of others to validate herself so she needs all the attention she can get.  I can imagine Jay not wanting to have to compete for her attention.  Who knows, we only see what's out there in public.  

2 minutes ago, BearFan2000 said:

I get the same vibe about both of them.  Jay never liked being in front of the camera.  The way he handles that dislike is what gives him this "don't care" persona. Viewing him that way I kinda get his sarcastic/snarky humor.  Kristin does definitely come off as a narcissistic type that needs to elicit the approval of others to validate herself so she needs all the attention she can get.  I can imagine Jay not wanting to have to compete for her attention.  Who knows, we only see what's out there in public.  

Yeah, I always thought it was an odd couple from a personality standpoint (from what we can see). Jay also seems like he is more laid back and likes to be out of the public eye. She is the polar opposite and eventually, something like that is too hard to overcome. It's crazy what a quarantine can do to a marriage.