Covid-19 in 2020

Bill

So have read many stories about all the incorrect test results for many teams yesterday.  Nine, ten, 12.  That has to but a team into WTF mode for awhile no matter how good you think you program is.   And it also will show how well do they have a handle on things.  Because there is a more than likely chance that will be a reality before the season is over.   So I guess a good dry run to see how things were handled and what contingency plans are in place.

11 hours ago, Bill said:

So have read many stories about all the incorrect test results for many teams yesterday.  Nine, ten, 12.  That has to but a team into WTF mode for awhile no matter how good you think you program is.   And it also will show how well do they have a handle on things.  Because there is a more than likely chance that will be a reality before the season is over.   So I guess a good dry run to see how things were handled and what contingency plans are in place.

Supposedly it was one lab out of NJ with all the false positives from around the league. So there is clearly a problem with that lab. I guess at worst it tested the league's policies and procedures when dealing with testing and positives. Maybe even a secret dry run?

I also saw this report that the league has now completed over 100,000 tests and the positive rate is a fraction of 1%, which is very promising news: 

Supposedly it was one lab out of NJ with all the false positives from around the league. So there is clearly a problem with that lab. I guess at worst it tested the league's policies and procedures when dealing with testing and positives. Maybe even a secret dry run?

I also saw this report that the league has now completed over 100,000 tests and the positive rate is a fraction of 1%, which is very promising news: 

So they are pulling a Gruden?