TalkBears Keeper FFB League

adam

We are off to a good start to the 2020 season. However, we still have 4 GMs that have not paid their league dues yet.  Leaguesafe imposes a $10 fee on late payments, so there is not much I can do there.

https://leaguesafe.com/join/3948858

The updated deadline is now set to Sunday, September 27th. I will need a consensus from the GMs on how we want to proceed for those that don't pay by the updated deadline. I just don't want this to drag out too much longer. 

If you can't meet the payment deadline, please let me know. 

Thanks,
Adam

4 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

Have they responded to you?  And have they been reliable in the past?

Mongo, one is a new GM and one is an old-timer. They have not responded to email alerts sent in Leaguesafe or to messages in the league message board. So to ensure things are not getting caught in the spam filter, I sent out direct emails to both of them.

Btw, you are crushing it this year. Take it easy, these guys have families and I play you next week.

15 minutes ago, adam said:

Btw, you are crushing it this year. Take it easy, these guys have families and I play you next week.

Thanks.  Lol, I'm getting murdered in my money league that I've been in for 22 years.   My team here is taking a little sting out of it.  Blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally...