Cole Kmet

adam

I was watching the game on TV with my GF, and I said to her "this will be a touchdown pass to Kmet" and it was. Im not claiming to have any kind of special powers - I think if you watch the bears you know this is where theyve been going to Graham, and it was time to get Kmet one.

Kmet's blocking has been really good, and it's funny to think that teams might see him as the non receiving TE. Woe to the league when the light is fully on for this guy, because we know he has great size and hands, and his blocking has been excellent already.

I think Pace did well in this past year's draft, hitting already on Kmet, Johnson and Mooney. Foles looks tough and gritty too.

(insert OL comment here)

18 minutes ago, BearFan NYC said:

I was watching the game on TV with my GF, and I said to her "this will be a touchdown pass to Kmet" and it was. Im not claiming to have any kind of special powers - I think if you watch the bears you know this is where theyve been going to Graham, and it was time to get Kmet one.

Kmet's blocking has been really good, and it's funny to think that teams might see him as the non receiving TE. Woe to the league when the light is fully on for this guy, because we know he has great size and hands, and his blocking has been excellent already.

I think Pace did well in this past year's draft, hitting already on Kmet, Johnson and Mooney. Foles looks tough and gritty too.

(insert OL comment here)

I hope Kmet starts to get Harris' targets because Harris has hands of stone. Two huge drops on easily catchable balls. Give those to Kmet. 

34 minutes ago, adam said:

I hope Kmet starts to get Harris' targets because Harris has hands of stone. Two huge drops on easily catchable balls. Give those to Kmet. 

Amen to that.  Stop throwing to Harris, it's a wasted down because 9 times out of 10 he'll drop it no matter how well thrown the ball is.