Bears @ Titans - Week 9 - Official Game Thread - 11/8, Bears +6, 12:00 PM CT, FOX

adam

14 hours ago, Bears4Ever_34 said:

Next week will determine whether this team even sniffs the playoffs this year. There are still some winnable games down the stretch. 

If they lose to MIN and GB, they would probably be better off playing for draft position. 

Almost every game is a must-win now, with 7 games left, you have to win 5. With TB, ARZ, and LAR as the current Wild Cards, those teams are projected to have 9-10 wins. I figure 10 wins gets in, 9 wins will be up to a tie breaker. Do you see the Bears winning 5 from GBx2, MINx2, DET, HOU, JAX? That looks more like 3-4 wins to me. We are trending more towards a 7-9 season than a 9-7 season.

2 hours ago, adam said:

Almost every game is a must-win now, with 7 games left, you have to win 5. With TB, ARZ, and LAR as the current Wild Cards, those teams are projected to have 9-10 wins. I figure 10 wins gets in, 9 wins will be up to a tie breaker. Do you see the Bears winning 5 from GBx2, MINx2, DET, HOU, JAX? That looks more like 3-4 wins to me. We are trending more towards a 7-9 season than a 9-7 season.

Personally I see more like 5 wins at a minimum.  One more with Detroit (theyre a mess) at least one with Minnesota maybe even two.  Yes Dalvin Cook is having a big year but the Bears D just shut down Henry last week and didn't have much issue with him (Cook) last year.  Houston? (meh...call it a push at this point).  Jax...same.  I honestly would not be the least bit surprised if the Bears don't split games with GB maybe even win both.  Combine what you said earlier that they already had their bye with what TB did to them a few weeks ago, I'm convinced our D can lock Rodgers down.  If the first game is close the second will be a win for sure.  

What's going to make a distinct difference in all this is Nagy being able to adapt to what's going on.  Will he see the light and let someone else call the plays and manage the game?  He and Pace have got to be reading and hearing what all the pundits are saying, they can't be THAT oblivious right?