Loser Bowl 2.0 Watson vs Developmental QB Game of the Week, On sometime, on some channel

adam

If Stafford with backup WRs can carve up the Bears, I can't imagine what Watson is going to do. 

Watson 28 - Bears 13

Projected stats:

Jackson with 8 tackle observations (he was there for moral support)

Skrine with 7 receptions against (he is being giving this time of year)

Mack with 6 missed holding calls (he likes to cuddle)

ARob with 5 receptions (at least he didn't run out of bounds one yard short of the sticks)

Kmet with 4 targets (huge if true)

Trubisky with 3 passes short of the sticks (on 3rd Down of course)

Hicks with 2 TFLs (the star of the game)

and 1 more loss for the Bares.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:08 AM, adam said:

If Stafford with backup WRs can carve up the Bears, I can't imagine what Watson is going to do. 

Watson 28 - Bears 13

Projected stats:

Jackson with 8 tackle observations (he was there for moral support)

Skrine with 7 receptions against (he is being giving this time of year)

Mack with 6 missed holding calls (he likes to cuddle)

ARob with 5 receptions (at least he didn't run out of bounds one yard short of the sticks)

Kmet with 4 targets (huge if true)

Trubisky with 3 passes short of the sticks (on 3rd Down of course)

Hicks with 2 TFLs (the star of the game)

and 1 more loss for the Bares.

Skrine is out with a concussion. 

Peace

Wow, Monty with an 80-yd TD run, O-Line with great blocking.

The defense did enough to force a punt on the first Texans' drive, and actually brought pressure on 3rd Down that ultimately led to the incompletion. However, the pass hit Jackson right in the hands. Another missed INT. It didn't matter this time though.

Wow, Bears send Smith on a blitz and him and Mack converge on Watson in the end zone for a safety, a play after Nichols gets a huge sack when Watson holds onto the ball too long. Probably the best back to back plays for the defense in 2 months.

Just now, Stinger226 said:

The assholes actually look good today. The offensive scheme is using MT how you should use him. Rollouts, slants, moving the pocket. 

I know, on both sides of the ball. The blindly obvious things they should've been doing all year. 

1 minute ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Former 1st round pick and formerly highest paid Olineman Laramy Tunsil with his second penalty of the game.  Charles Leno = 0...so far.  

That's partly on Watson, who seems like he is holding onto the ball forever. 

1 hour ago, adam said:

However, the pass hit Jackson right in the hands. Another missed INT. It didn't matter this time though.

He’s turned into a garbage player.  During the HOU TD he was trailing the receiver from the outset and didn’t even try to close. Sorta the trend he’s been on. 

40 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

He’s turned into a garbage player.  During the HOU TD he was trailing the receiver from the outset and didn’t even try to close. Sorta the trend he’s been on. 

He also lost his receiver on the dropped TD pass. The TE was wide open but he was looking right into the sun. So the sun was better at coverage than Jackson was.

I don't know what it is but he hasn't been the same since 2018. With his huge deal, I wouldn't mind moving on from him this offseason. 

1 hour ago, Stinger226 said:

The assholes actually look good today. The offensive scheme is using MT how you should use him. Rollouts, slants, moving the pocket. 

MT could have been worthy if Nagy didn't install his version 2.0.  He looked good last week for most of the game and again today.  Looks like we have a RB too, who would have known because they never ran the ball until recently.  Since next years gonna be cap disaster for most of the league, players might agree on a year 1 pay cut like Robinson if year two and on make it up.  See if MT can be signed modestly like a 2 year deal and give it one more shot but address the Oline and DLine.  Oh, and my mind will change if they fall off the tracks again today

10 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

I think Monty is an excellent back, you notice if he gets holes he looks great.

Monty is excellent if he is not hit in the backfield. He just has a few habits he needs to break. One is when he catches a swing pass, he immediately does a little stop step like he thinks he is going to take a hit, even when he is open, so he loses all his momentum. 

29 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

I didnt think of that, but they can do contracts with the hits in following years. If MT continues to play better in a more friendly scheme, you think they would think of keeping him? I hope not

He looks better than Foles ever has except for maybe that game against Atl.  They are going to need a vet until they can draft a better player. 

I've seen enough of Mitch the last 3 games to know we can win with him for a season.  My choice is still to draft OL and DL before we get the next guy.  Give it to Mitch and Foles again next year, then draft our future QB.  I'm going to stay on record on this matter.

Cut Massie, Skrine, Graham and Harris.  Trade Fuller and Hicks if you can.  Time for a youth movement.

Oh snap, wrong post...

Edited by Mongo3451

Proud of the team and especially Trubisky.  Through all the adversity he’s been able to keep his nose to the grindstone. The Texans are a shell of a team but he took advantage of the situation and performed well.  He did last week too; it was the defense that let us down last week.  (As I type this Detroit takes the opening kickoff and then scores against GB).  

Glad to see the Bears not giving up.  The season isn’t over yet.  

32 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Proud of the team and especially Trubisky.  Through all the adversity he’s been able to keep his nose to the grindstone. The Texans are a shell of a team but he took advantage of the situation and performed well.  He did last week too; it was the defense that let us down last week.  (As I type this Detroit takes the opening kickoff and then scores against GB).  

Glad to see the Bears not giving up.  The season isn’t over yet.  

Imagine if Trubisky had a decent OL.  He would be above average. He clearly showed more resolve than Watson today.  What I found strange was the early lead and we only ran 23 times.