Massie gone

adam

17 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Which one is the surprise move? I think they might just redo Hicks contract to save some money and not release him. I think the Wilson dream is dead and they cut Graham.

They have a few they can redo, Fuller, Jackson, Whitehair, Mack, and Hicks all can be re-done without killing future years. 

42 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Which one is the surprise move? I think they might just redo Hicks contract to save some money and not release him. I think the Wilson dream is dead and they cut Graham.

I agree with all of this.

Also, given the cap contraction, there will be a lot of vets available for short cheap deals hoping to get paid next year when the cap grows again. THis is not the year for a cap casualty vet to sign a long term deal, so there will be players available at every position more than usual this year.

19 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

I agree with all of this.

Also, given the cap contraction, there will be a lot of vets available for short cheap deals hoping to get paid next year when the cap grows again. THis is not the year for a cap casualty vet to sign a long term deal, so there will be players available at every position more than usual this year.

That will be our savior for the year, getting good players on short cheap deals.