Golladay

adam

If the Bears signed Golladay and kept ARob, the Bears would have a top 5 WR Corps with ARob, Golladay, Mooney, and Miller. Even if they cut or traded Miller for cap space, they would still be very solid. Add Montgomery, Cohen, and Kmet, and you have a really solid offense.

The Fuller move would feel much better if the Bears got Golladay and kept ARob because they would essentially be transferring cap from CB to WR, which I am fine with.

As much as the Bears have always been known as a great defensive team, the last few years they have not lived up to par, so they are investing in offense and taking assets from the offense. I have seen where the GM for Seattle was ready to do the deal with us for Wilson but Carroll objected. So that could still be into play closer to the draft. I personally wouldnt see the future for Wilson and grab a QB in the draft and hope we get lucky. I think this is why Graham is still here. Friends with Wilson.

5 minutes ago, adam said:

Golladay signed with the Giants, $18M a year, lmao, that is a huge overpay for him wow

Meh.  I honestly didn’t know much about Golladay until the Bears started sniffing round.  If we’re thinking at best he’d be a #2 or #3 receiver (after Mooney) then we could safely look at any of these current FAs and probably save money while doing it.  Hilton, Watkins or Fitz could fill that role for a year or two.

F2EA91B3-9E71-47A6-BB73-A24E26A895D3.jpeg

5 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

yes if thats his price, we are better without him. when the music stops a few guys will be left standing cheap.

There is some decent talent out there. Snead, Conley,. Westbrook, Josh Reynolds, Demarcus Robinson.. Anybody want Antonio Brown? Or T T Hilton.