My Bears Draft Predictions

adam

Here we go:

1. If Fields makes it to #4, the Bears move up to get him in a package that includes Miller (with the news of ATL wanting to move Julio) and obviously a bunch of picks.

2. If the Bears can't move up, Pace will trade down and take Mond in the late first. 

3. A QB will be drafted for the first time since Trubisky.

4. Pace will trade up at least once in the draft.

5. Pace will draft at least one D2 player.

6. Pace will have conviction on all his picks.

7. Pace will mention the amount of collaboration the team had on all their picks.

8. At least 2x UDFA's will make the roster.

6. Pace will have conviction on all his picks.

7. Pace will mention the amount of collaboration the team had on all their picks.

I think your spot on, however, on points 6 & 7, I'm sure you could say the same for all 32 GMs.

I'll go one step further, if ANY GM didn't have total conviction on all his picks, he should not be a GM.

TOtal conviction that they are making the move they want to make, sure.

Total conviction that each player will pan out? I think they all know there are gambles in the draft, and no GM is SURE every 7th round pick they make is going to make the roster.

And No GM is sure that every 1st round pick will pan out. It's an educated crap shoot.

While professing total conviction, they know the reality of the draft process.

But no GM will admit it to the press.

They will hold a news conference praising every selection. 

If for no other reason, to show support for that 7th rounder, hoping he will at least make the practice squad.

The rest sounds good but don't think they're moving  up that high (4). Other teams will be trying to move there to and have more power.  I think , probably will move up in late first or early 2nd to grab Mond , it will cost less,  the second rounder , 5th rounder,  and a future 2nd,  we can still get a OT, and WR with the first and third. They will push offense in this draft.  They will trade 2 6s to move up in 5 to grab a CB. 

11 hours ago, Pixote said:

And No GM is sure that every 1st round pick will pan out. It's an educated crap shoot.

While professing total conviction, they know the reality of the draft process.

But no GM will admit it to the press.

They will hold a news conference praising every selection. 

If for no other reason, to show support for that 7th rounder, hoping he will at least make the practice squad.

oh i totally agree with that.