Rodgers wants out of GB?

BearFan2000

18 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Something to think about,  what if Love is good? We have another Farve to Rodgers scenario? One thing at a time. 

Exactly. When Farve left and Rodgers took over, I was laughing my ass off, thinking Rodgers would suck.

That's the unknown, if Love is thrust into the starting role it's hard to tell, but even if he is good, it will take time before the team recovers from the change.  Rodgers covered for a lot of deficiencies on their roster over the years.  That's big shoes to fill for Jordan.  But if he turns out to be a decent to good QB then I'd have to think Fields would still be far better.  We'd still have the better QB.  

Packer Fans have started to turn on Rodgers, most of the talking heads take Rodgers side since he can do no wrong in their eyes.  

Jordan Love came out of Utah State with 20 TDs and 17 INTs in his final year of college. Love being anything close to Rodgers is highly unlikely. 

Love ended his college career with a loss to Kent St. 

Against Big Ten/SEC, Love had 0 TDs and 5 INTs. He played LSU his last season (2019) and went 15-30, 50%, 130 yds, 0 TD, 3 INT. 

1 hour ago, adam said:

Jordan Love came out of Utah State with 20 TDs and 17 INTs in his final year of college. Love being anything close to Rodgers is highly unlikely. 

Love ended his college career with a loss to Kent St. 

Against Big Ten/SEC, Love had 0 TDs and 5 INTs. He played LSU his last season (2019) and went 15-30, 50%, 130 yds, 0 TD, 3 INT. 

Thank you.  I was going to do a side by side with he and Rodgers (from when he was in college).  If memory serves, Rogers had a bit more prolific collegiate career.  

I honestly see Love being more along the lines of Trubiksy or I dare say Trey Lance.  Some decent play when they did play in a couple games but nothing really that transpired over the course of many games or years.  Part of why I’m settling more in with Fields as our QB.  He’s proven himself.  

33 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Thank you.  I was going to do a side by side with he and Rodgers (from when he was in college).  If memory serves, Rogers had a bit more prolific collegiate career.  

I honestly see Love being more along the lines of Trubiksy or I dare say Trey Lance.  Some decent play when they did play in a couple games but nothing really that transpired over the course of many games or years.  Part of why I’m settling more in with Fields as our QB.  He’s proven himself.  

AG, 
Yeah, I think you are right, he is basically Lanbisky. Nothing about Love's game stands out to me. Lance at least has some high end traits, but it's funny because Fields has all of them. 

1 hour ago, adam said:

AG, 
Yeah, I think you are right, he is basically Lanbisky. Nothing about Love's game stands out to me. Lance at least has some high end traits, but it's funny because Fields has all of them. 

Agreed and hope we are right.  I'd love to give them hell for the next 15 years...?

Hell, after reading the stats on Love that you guys showed me, Why was Rodgers so upset about drafting this guy? He certainly is no threat to take over Rodgers position. Zero competition. I know GB hasn't drafted the players Rodgers wants for support, but Love is a backup QB, no a starter from what I gather.

20 minutes ago, Pixote said:

I know GB hasn't drafted the players Rodgers wants for support, but Love is a backup QB, no a starter from what I gather.

They picked up once highly regarded draft pick (and eventually drafted second round by Cleveland) DeShon Kizer for a ‘cup of coffee’.  That one game where Mack made his Bears debut and Rodgers got hurt was when Kizer stepped in.  We all remember how that game went until Rodgers returned late in the game.  That’s how I expect the Pack to play once Rodgers leaves.   Except this time he won’t be returning to save them.  

LOL that twitter feed is priceless.  I would love to see Rodgers out of there and Love and Bortles battle it out for who gets to hold the clipboard.  But till there's an actual report of a trade being done, I won't hold my breath.  In the mean time I will enjoy the drama.