07 - RB Khalil Herbert: 4.51

06 - QB Justin Fields: 4.44

05 - RB Tarik Cohen: 4.42

04 - WR Anthony Miller: 4.38

03 - WR Darnell Mooney: 4.38

02 - WR Damiere Byrd: 4.28

01 - WR Marquise Goodwin: 4.27

This should be fun to watch!

Nagy has a full set, maybe we get the see the play creator we seen in his first year. I think a wildcard for Nagy will be Cohen.  Will play mostly slot WR. He'll have a speed package with Cohen at RB and Mooney, Goodwin and Bryd on the field at the same time.  Then have Fields run a QB draw. I think this is going to be a special year coming? Did I drink to much Thailand whiskey? 

3 hours ago, adam said:

Justin Fields is 6'3" 227lbs, Pat Mahomes is 6'2", 225lbs. They carry their weight much differently lol.

I watched a film on Fields how his diet is strictly plant based or almost vegan.  Fields said with his genes he would blow up if he didn't keep a strict diet.

2 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I watched a film on Fields how his diet is strictly plant based or almost vegan.  Fields said with his genes he would blow up if he didn't keep a strict diet.

and he has some intense workouts, haven't seen very many QBs working out like that.

Just now, BearFan NYC said:

Vick ran a 4.33 at the combine which was considered insane. Is 4.44 really that much slower on the field? :) 11/100ths of a second over 40 yards?

With Vick, it was the first 5 yards that set him loose and to the eye, special.  Fields has long speed and a bigger frame.  Both skillsets are great, but different.

21 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

With Vick, it was the first 5 yards that set him loose and to the eye, special.  Fields has long speed and a bigger frame.  Both skillsets are great, but different.

fair enough. youre saying Vick had more quickness. And he was ridiculous there is no doubt.

The great thing is, different as they are, Fileds is plenty fast and is going to present real problems for defenses. When you're mobile AND have deep ball accuracy, the defense cant win no matter what they do.

11 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

fair enough. youre saying Vick had more quickness. And he was ridiculous there is no doubt.

The great thing is, different as they are, Fileds is plenty fast and is going to present real problems for defenses. When you're mobile AND have deep ball accuracy, the defense cant win no matter what they do.

Exactly.  Plus, Fields has the build to shrug off the first tackler where Vick had to juke them.

39 minutes ago, Pixote said:

Thanks for the video!

This guy is really serious about taking care of his body.

No wonder he can run a 4.4 and toss the ball 60 yds. downfield.

He has that mentality towards everything he does, he is not just a gym rat.