TalkBears Keeper FFB League 2021

adam

16 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

As far as scheduling, I have one live draft usually the Tuesday of the start of the season. Which would be on the 7th. The others are online so I can manage any of them. So I am flexible but that Tues. 

Thanks, we will need everyone's scheduling conflicts. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 9:57 AM, killakrzydav said:

Do we have a date set?

I proposed the following:

7th at 7PM CT -

or

7th at 930PM CT -

I am not the commish, I just helped get everything up and running this year, so I don't have control of the league settings.

2 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

Good here.  Commish, where are you?

Ary (The Bunny), aka DrunkBomber hasn't been on here in a while, he did post about his keepers on the 23rd and paid, but I don't know if he knows he is still the Commish. I was given co-commish duties last year, but apparently that does not carry over as I have no control over the league in Yahoo. I will email Yahoo to see if I can get co-commish duties thru them so I can set the draft and keepers.

21 hours ago, adam said:

Ary (The Bunny), aka DrunkBomber hasn't been on here in a while, he did post about his keepers on the 23rd and paid, but I don't know if he knows he is still the Commish. I was given co-commish duties last year, but apparently that does not carry over as I have no control over the league in Yahoo. I will email Yahoo to see if I can get co-commish duties thru them so I can set the draft and keepers.

I just sent a league email.  I hope he gets it. 

I saw that you were co-commissioner last year.  It's too bad that didn't carry over.

I got a response from Yahoo. They cannot add me, only the Commish can. So the only other option is to create a new league, import settings and history, invite everyone, then set the draft and keepers.

I will give Ary until the end of the day today to set it, if not I will create the new league first thing in the morning so we can draft tomorrow at 7pm.

• 1 month later...
Just now, madlithuanian said:

Far easier to get blown out...like I did!  :P

Lol, I was winning with only the opponent's defense left. The only way I could lose is with a turnover by KC in the last 2 minutes of the game and that is exactly what happened and that was after a Pick-6. So in a matter of 20 mins I went from being up comfortably to losing to a defense that got a Pick-6, INT, and 2 fumbles in that timeframe. All I needed was one of those things not to happen and I win. 

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic

The TalkBears FFB Playoffs are set:

1 - Savage - BYE
4 The Mad Lith vs 5 Fields of Dreams

2 - MotM - BYE
3 The Bunny vs 6 Nips&Tips

Good luck everyone. I had a 1.7 pt loss this season which cost me a first-round bye and the #1 seed. That is why every week and every point matters. 

6 hours ago, adam said:

The TalkBears FFB Playoffs are set:

1 - Savage - BYE
4 The Mad Lith vs 5 Fields of Dreams

2 - MotM - BYE
3 The Bunny vs 6 Nips&Tips

Good luck everyone. I had a 1.7 pt loss this season which cost me a first-round bye and the #1 seed. That is why every week and every point matters. 

Good luck all!

• 2 weeks later...

1 - Savage vs 2 - MotM

We are down to two teams. Brad vs Steve. Good luck gents!

Payouts will go out to the top 3 teams within a few days after the final game. It usually takes a day or two to process via LeagueSafe.

My assumption is we will have the same 10 GMs returning next year. If for some reason you don't want to play next year, please let me know so we can find a replacement.

For next year, I will have the league set up as early as possible. Please review your team for your keepers, up to 2 per team, can't be the same as last year, the first keeper loses one round and the second keeper loses two rounds. Keepers had to be drafted by you and on your final roster.

If there are any league change requests, like a higher fee and pot, more places receive money, or any other league changes (scoring, playoff format, etc), please let me know so we can discuss.

Thanks,
Adam