Rookie QB Skill Position Player Comparison

adam

I keep hearing about the teams with the best spots for a rookie QB, and I understand there are a bunch of factors that go into that, but at the end of the day it comes down to the core skill position players with the ball in their hands. I know coaching, scheme, O-Line, defense, and even opponents all factor into this, but it is hard for me to look at the 5 teams with 1st Round rookies and not like the position the Bears are in from a skill position standpoint.

I added on extra player per roster, and for the Bears could've chosen Byrd or Goodwin, but went with Cohen.

Bears
Justin Fields
WR1 Robinson
WR2 Mooney
RB1 Montgomery
RB2 Williams
TE1 Kmet
TE2 Graham
XTR Cohen - RB

Jags
Trevor Lawrence
WR1 Chark
WR2 Shenault
RB1 Robinson
RB2 Etienne
TE1 O'Shaughnessy
TE2 Ellefson
XTR Jones - WR
I like their running game and top 2 WRs, but their TEs are LOL, especially if they are looking at Tebow. I expect a ton of play-action and bubble screens. 

Jets
Zach Wilson
WR1 Crowder
WR2 Davis
RB1 Coleman
RB2 Perine
TE1 Herndon
TE2 Brown
XTR Moore (R) - WR
I like the WR Corps, but Davis benefitted heavily from AJ Brown on the other side and teams stacking the box to stop Henry. Are they going to do the same with Crowder/Coleman? I doubt it. Zero help at TE either. 

49ers
Trey Lance
WR1 Aiyuk
WR2 Samuel
RB1 Mostert
RB2 Juszczyk
TE1 Kittle
TE2 Pruitt
XTR Bourne - WR
Kittle makes this roster and the Samuel addition is interesting, however, is Lance going to be able to go from NDST to an advanced NFL offense with a billion options on every play in one year? That is hard for me to believe and that is how the Shanahan offense works. Lacks top-end WR and Mostert has 1x 100-yd game in his career. So how good is this roster. A lot of above-average IMO.

Pats
Mac Jones
WR1 Meyers
WR2 Agholor
RB1 Harris
RB2 Michel
TE1 Henry
TE2 Smith
XTR White - RB
I know Bill always pulls something out of his arse but this is a very weak skill position roster. I know that makes them interchangeable, but nobody stands out. I can see a lot of RB screens, wheel routes and quick passes in this offense. 

So outside of Kittle as TE1, and Etienne as RB2, is there any other player from the 4 other teams that you would swap with our current player in that same position? Maybe Smith (41-448 8 TD) for Graham (50-456 8 TD) as TE2? To me, that's it. The Bears are in a really good position for Fields to excel.