Aaron Rodgers out with COVID

adam

In the offseason, the guy lied about his vaccine status saying he was "immunized", never wore a mask, was in close contact with hundreds, if not thousands of people, who assumed he was vaccinated, and he wasn't. Pretty dirtbag move, but not surprising from him. 

I could care less if you are vaccinated or not, but it just seems odd that he would go this whole time acting like that. 

I am sure he will get off with a fine or something minor because he has some pics of the commissioner. 

For perspective two teams were fined 100s thousands of dollars and lost a draft pick each for their violations of the COVID protocol last season.  It seems Rodgers should face some comparable fine/punishment and the team as well if they were ok with it.  Suppose we’ll see what comes of it.  

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/will-aaron-rodgers-and-packers-face-punishment-from-nfl-heres-a-look-at-the-rules-they-might-have-violated/

On 11/7/2021 at 6:41 AM, adam said:

In the offseason, the guy lied about his vaccine status saying he was "immunized", never wore a mask, was in close contact with hundreds, if not thousands of people, who assumed he was vaccinated, and he wasn't. Pretty dirtbag move, but not surprising from him. 

I could care less if you are vaccinated or not, but it just seems odd that he would go this whole time acting like that. 

I am sure he will get off with a fine or something minor because he has some pics of the commissioner. 

At this point it no longer matters because they are about to change the definition of vaccinated for the 2nd time in 6 months so that nobody in the US is vaccinated against COVID.  He does understand the risk factors quite well but whatever decision he made he should have stood by it publicly and followed the rules. That's a real lack of character but it's not surprising to see from him.  

On 11/7/2021 at 4:06 PM, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I will say this, Fields looks better at this point than Love does…at this point.  

Fields look better than Love and every rookie QB outside of Jones. Even then Jones is dinking and dunking his way down the field. I think the stats will bear this out by the end of the year.

Love is going to be a bust. He will be here without Davante Adams in a year or two.