Somebody get me a doctor!

AZ54

I really like George Pickens.  Like everyone else, I have quite a few WRs I like in this draft.  Yet in terms of the ability to go get the ball, where ever it is, I don't think there is a more QB friendly receiver in this draft.  He has quick hands and despite tight coverage it's usually one touch and done.  I know he's got some learning to do on his routes but that's why we pay our coaches a lot of money.  He also doesn't have elite athleticism, at least as he ran at the combine which brings him down a notch from other WRs.  He's already visited with the Chiefs and Packers so it seems interest in him is building, perhaps even toward late 1st early 2nd Rd.  

A lot of what he does on these catches you can't coach.  Yes it's highlights but go watch Olave, Williamson, Wilson, London, Watson, Pierce, etc. and you won't see a lot of this stuff at the catch point.  I need a doctor to tell me his medical checks are all good.  

Being stuck in Thailand, , I have lots of free time. Watch a lot of tape on draftees. Went from Watson to Pierce to Pickens as my favorite. Also like Sky Moore and Jalan Tolbert. They are really good football players. 

A sneaky like for me is Romeo Doubs, good tape on him and productive.

42 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Being stuck in Thailand, , I have lots of free time. Watch a lot of tape on draftees. Went from Watson to Pierce to Pickens as my favorite. Also like Sky Moore and Jalan Tolbert. They are really good football players. 

A sneaky like for me is Romeo Doubs, good tape on him and productive.

I like your list except for Tolbert.  He seems a bit pedestrian to me.  Playing against lesser competition I often see DBs in stride with him down the field.  Tolbert will make the receiving room better than what we had last year but In the end I don't see much difference between him and Dazz.  I like Moore too but we have Pringle who is likely to be our slot WR.  However, Pringle is on a 1yr deal and if he plays well just re-sign him and keep Moore for depth and Getsy hopefully is better at finding ways to get the ball to different WRs than Nagy was.  If we go 4 wide having Moore and Pringle zig zagging around the middle of the field is a nice option.  

With what little knowledge I have I've tried to focus on someone who can handle the X spot for us.  Based on some scouting reports that might even be a stretch for Pickens.  With some time to develop I think he'll be able to handle it.   I like Doubs on day 3 but he'll need time to develop.  

edit:  Looking back at Dazz coming out Tolbert definitely has the edge.