Brisker signs one day before opening day

Stinger226

The Brisker thing was more because some other player around him got a lot more than his slot, which causes a ripple effect. This was more on his agent than Brisker himself. I was not too worried about it.

Now all eyes turn towards Smith. Leonard and Warner both signed 5-year deals that averaged $19.7M and $19.0M per year. 

What scares me is these are teams with LBs making over $13M per year annually: Colts, 49ers, Jets, Jaguars, Falcons, Panthers. 

13 hours ago, adam said:

The Brisker thing was more because some other player around him got a lot more than his slot, which causes a ripple effect. This was more on his agent than Brisker himself. I was not too worried about it.

Now all eyes turn towards Smith. Leonard and Warner both signed 5-year deals that averaged $19.7M and $19.0M per year. 

What scares me is these are teams with LBs making over $13M per year annually: Colts, 49ers, Jets, Jaguars, Falcons, Panthers. 

Given what I saw from Roquan on the field last year, especially in the last quarter of the season when others around him were shutting it down (I saw you Jaylon Johnson), there is no doubt he is a leader on the field and in the locker room.  We need that on a young developing team and now he has an entire coaching staff demanding that work ethic and hustle from everyone.