Scouting 49ers

AZ54

2 hours ago, AZ54 said:

That's fantastic news. I hope they are able to play game 1 against SF.

If they are ready to contribute, it greatly increases our chances of upsetting SF.

Fantasy Dream, Fields 4 TD 0 INT - Lance 0 TD 4 INT ?

40 minutes ago, Pixote said:

If they are ready to contribute, it greatly increases our chances of upsetting SF.

I think he runs for one and has two passing TDs.

14 hours ago, Pixote said:

A Bears win with Fields performing better than Lance would be a great start to the season.

The national media is just waiting with stories already pre-written on how Fields will fail because of X, Y, and Z. Dan Orlovsky and crew can't wait for the first incompletion to deem Fields a bust. God forbid he throws an Interception as it will be dissected down to the shoelaces, frame by frame for weeks. 

1 hour ago, adam said:

A Bears win with Fields performing better than Lance would be a great start to the season.

The national media is just waiting with stories already pre-written on how Fields will fail because of X, Y, and Z. Dan Orlovsky and crew can't wait for the first incompletion to deem Fields a bust. God forbid he throws an Interception as it will be dissected down to the shoelaces, frame by frame for weeks. 

100% - That is why I posted my overly optimistic prediction.

I want Lynch & Shanahan crying in the beers after the game for passing on Fields to take Lance.